City LIFE 2022
Have fun with friends while exploring different City of Chicago neighborhoods – and gain meaningful life skillsets and give back to the community at the same time!
- Leadership Skills: Communication, Public Speaking, Constructive Feedback
- Life Skills: Cooking, Financial Literacy, Interviewing Skills, Public Transportation & Ride Sharing Safety
- Mentorship: Meet with High School Student Activity Directors, high school Juniors & Seniors
- Mitzvah Day: Giving back to the community
- Using Chicago’s Resources: Navigating the CTA
Who is City LIFE for?
Not only will city kids enjoy this program, suburban 7th-9th graders will too! It’s a great opportunity for them to become more familiar with the city and feel comfortable taking advantage of all it has to offer.
Dates & Times
TBA for Summer 2023
Where’s Our Home Base?
Walter Payton College Prep
1034 N. Wells St., Chicago